Why I love #OlaCabs?

Yesterday, I was in Colaba causeway area and I had to get back to Chembur. Understanding the high rush in local trains both Central and Harbour line, I thought of booking a cab, I wondered for several minutes on whether to book Uber or Ola. I tried doing both, but finally I choosed Ola because for the
convenience of booking through a call and feature to pay through Ola Money (I had decent amount of Ola Money balance)

While I was struggling to download Uber in my friend's Windows phone, It said the app is not compatible. I tried few times, and finally stopped browsing Uber site.

As I called Ola Cabs call centre, my cab was confirmed withing few minutes, and I got cab details. My cab arrived exactly on time, and the driver called me at 8:30PM (the time for which the cab was ordered). My friend and I had a comfortable ride back to Chembur. We did a lot of selfie during the ride.

This was one of the most beautiful #Olacabs ride experience. Thank you Olacabs team for making the service so convenient and beautiful. Thank you Mr Bhavish for this innovation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purchasing Genuine Khadi Products: KHADI MARK is here to assure you genuiness.

When a Nation is Proud of its Potholes, We're all Stuck!

Wipro Sustainability Seeding Fellowship Program for 2016-17