I am saying bye to my old car and getting a new through Quikr

I still remember how terrible experience it was selling my Maruti Suzuki 800 in 2006. Apart from posting a costly advertisement on Assam Tribune's classifieds - this took around a week to get finally published. And, I got some 20 calls on my landline, and it was a so irritating experience that I gifted the old car to one of my family friend, who used it occasionally to train young boys in my town. 

I am a professional in Education sector. I am moving to Mumbai for 2 years. Living in a big city often means owning more materials for one’s comfort. For instance, I will have to buy a new television, sound system, acoustic guitar, shelf, two bean bags, and mattress.
Now, with free classifieds sites like Quikr, I won’t carry the stuff that I already have. I can sell them all by posting a simple ad on Quikr, free of cost and get a good amount of money selling the used goods. And this is what I will do with my old car- sell it on Quikr. With the chat feature on Quikr, it is so convenient to chat with interested buyers and seal a deal.

It is just discomforting and also a costly affair to ship a car through packers and movers services. Also, sometimes cars delivered through packers and movers are dented and sometimes side mirrors are broken. For instance, one of my professors brand new arrived with some scratches on the windshield because it was not handled properly by the logistics guys.

If I were to sell my old car, I would first plan to sell by clicking pictures of them and selling on MSP using Quikr app, which I have downloaded sometime back. The app is in fact really simple, easy to use or in simple words it is a perfect app resembling the philosophy of Quikr - ‘No fikar, bech Quikr’.

So what I would sell? My Maruti Swift Dezire. I bought it 2 years back. I see that Quikr’s MSP is showing me a good price value

After I reach Mumbai, first of all I can look out for a decent place to live through the handy Quikr app. I can also chat with real estate agents and landlords directly through Quikr website from my comfort zone. I would just sit in a cafe and do all the work of finding a good home for myself.


After getting a home, I would then go to find out a good car. With pictures of my favourite car brands I can easily make a good choice and also I can chat with sellers and negotiate the price and make decision to buy from my comfort zone. With Quikr I need not worry at all.

Sell your old car and get a new one at http://www.quikr.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purchasing Genuine Khadi Products: KHADI MARK is here to assure you genuiness.

When a Nation is Proud of its Potholes, We're all Stuck!

Wipro Sustainability Seeding Fellowship Program for 2016-17