My Favourite City, Delhi and its Drive, Design and Connect.

Prologue:

My first flight Jet Airways 9W 608 landed at Indira Gandhi International Airport on 28th May 2008.
In 2008, I had just graduated from my high school and was looking for pursuing higher education in Delhi.

My School principal Mr. Kannan had suggested my father to send me to Delhi for my higher studies. According to him Delhi offered flexibility of working part-time and also pursue an undergraduate degree. Working part-time means, I could self-finance my education. And, also gain some work experience.

My father found the idea very realistic and support my decision to move to Delhi. I, along with one of my friends from school took flight to Delhi.

I pursued my undergraduate degree and also worked part-time at few places like domestic call centre and coffee shop.

After I finish my undergraduate degree in English literature. I qualified an entrance exam, and pursued post-graduate programme.

Today, I feel it was Delhi that gave me so much exposure that it changed my course of life and my perspective. Had I not come to Delhi, I wouldn’t have found the opportunity to stand where I am today. This is how Delhi becomes my favourite city.

Delhi – It’s my favourite for a reason

Delhi became a launching pad for my professional career. Thus, it has become my favourite city, and when I look at it, I can see how Delhi’s drive, design and connect are amongst the top key elements into making Delhi a favourite city. I am discussing the element one by one here:

DRIVE – Being a national capital and historical city, Delhi attracts people from across the globe, the congregation of hardworking people and the optimistic vibe keeps the city running despite downsides and almost daily protests at Jantar Mantar.
City works day and night – with daily wage labourers working all night at constructions sites to call centre professional taking care of clients in foreign country to provide a delightful customer experience.

DESIGN – Delhi has the charm of the gone by era and the demanding 21st century. With forts and minars witnessing the change. Delhi showcases the perfect partnership of growth between the Lutyen’s Delhi and the peripheral development.
Historical landmarks to world-class metro, Delhi is perfectly positioned as a one proud capitals in the world.

CONNECT – Well, here I would say Delhi is a cosmopolitan city – with citizens from across the nations coming together and also from other parts of the world, Delhi becomes home to billions of people. With rich history and humble hospitality, Delhi is poised to grow like never before as it become truly a world capital gesturing opportunity for everyone who comes to the city – a place to live, grow and connect for better.

To sum up, I would say the drive, design and connect is what makes Delhi made of great. The city delights its people and that motivates people to prosper and be happy.

Witness the perfect combination of drive, design and connect at http://madeofgreat.tatamotors.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purchasing Genuine Khadi Products: KHADI MARK is here to assure you genuiness.

When a Nation is Proud of its Potholes, We're all Stuck!

Wipro Sustainability Seeding Fellowship Program for 2016-17