Fakism - Everything is Fake Except the Fundamental Threads that Tie all Living Beings.

source: http://ow.ly/LiaD30cI9mw
All worldly things stood meaningless 

The mother's words were of the almighty,
As it had meaning, power and persuasion

I had goosebumps and some wet eyelids 
My eardrums had received something familiar but unusual to my cognition...

I took the form of almighty
And I did what I could,

Divided homo sapiens can further divide until they extinct,
Except for some fundamental threads, which are virgin to its core, that ties all living beings on the face of this earth (and maybe also other planets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purchasing Genuine Khadi Products: KHADI MARK is here to assure you genuiness.

When a Nation is Proud of its Potholes, We're all Stuck!

Wipro Sustainability Seeding Fellowship Program for 2016-17